Writing is more than a process to me. It is a conduit through which I convey my thoughts to the world in an authentic manner. I started writing at a young age, however, in 2014, I realized the power it held within and I could not resist the pull. So, here I am doing what makes me jump out of bed every morning. I am following my ikigai. Are you?
My passion for narrative storytelling is founded upon years of experience with platforms like Women to Watch Media with Sue Rocco, MARC (an initiative of Catalyst) and Human Capital Review. In 2017, I founded Real Life Heroes – By Manvi – A global platform aimed to unite people from diverse backgrounds under one roof where they can share their stories and leave impressions of their internal voyage. Currently, I write for eShe, an independent women’s magazine based out of New Delhi. My articles have been published on India’s leading financial, economic, and business information sources like CNBCtv18 and Money Control. I am a contributing blog writer with Thrive Global.
I also serve as a Consultant with Plan International (India Chapter) and as an Assistant Professor with the New Delhi Institute of Management. Before transitioning into writing full-time, I have worked with Foundation of Organizational Research & Education, Kearney, and Protiviti Consulting in key various positions.
Read some of my writings here:
- This Japanese Philosophy Helped Me Reboot My Life
- Its time. When will you unplug yourself?
- What Makes Art So Compelling?
- Finding a Parallel Between Creativity and Mental Health – A Research Study
- Why Do Smart People Make Bad Decisions?
- The Age of Communication Disruption and Finding the Right Balance
- What My Inspirations Taught Me About Mentoring
- Global Spotlight – Manisha Natarajan
- Global Spotlight – Smita Daya
- Global Spotlight – Devika Malik